Geneva and St. Charles Scholarships
The Geneva Lions Club offers a limited number of scholarships to graduating seniors residing within the townships of Geneva or St. Charles and attending one of the high schools in those towns.
- The applicant must plan to attend a four-year college or university in the fall of the year of his/her high school graduation.
- The applicant must have maintained an “unweighted” Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale or a 4.0 on a 5-point scale (a B average).
- Financial need is relevant; however, the applicant may omit that information if he/she does not have financial need and wants the application to be considered without regard to financial need.
- Community service and extra-curricular activities within the last four years are very important.
- The application deadline is April 3, 2020.
Download the Scholarship Application Form here.
Mail the completed application, along with a transcript, to: Geneva Lions Club Scholarship Committee; PO Box 382; Geneva IL 60134-0382.
You may also scan and email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org